Monday, July 5, 2010

$20 gift certificate raffle EXTENDED!!

CONGRATULATIONS TO OLIVIA CHRISTIAN!!!! HAPPY SHOPPING!!

Since a particular social networking site didn't like my post (hmmmmm- who could you be?), I've decided to extend the $20 Gift Certificate raffle for just a few more days! I'll draw a winner on Friday! Yippeeeee!

Just post a "comment" as to what your plans for the 4th were, or what you'd like to put your Embroidery Chick gift certificate towards...hmmmm. A $20 Spa Wrap? Some engraved jewelry? Or something from our sister site, SewStinkinCuteShop.com???? Good luck!

Tracy,
The Embroidery Chick

http://www.theembroiderychick.com/
Pin It!

3 comments:

Julie Haden - St. Augustine, FL said...

I worked at the Mill Top in St. Augustine and watched the fantastic fireworks display. Yeah!
Julie Haden - St. Augustine, FL

Anonymous said...

I had a barbecue at my beach house-Andrea Connors, Ridgewood NJ

Olivia Christian said...

I went to Atlanta to watch the Braves play the Marlins with my family! I had so much fun. Hope yours was great!
Olivia Christian - Nashville, TN